So, I haven't written in a bit. I've been waiting until we have this house. We still TECHNICALLY don't have it, as there was a small glitch in the HUD statement. But we're supposed to hear back today. We've gotten the keys, though, so we're going to take the chance and go in there to start painting it and cleaning it and just making it our own. I'm so freakin' excited, I can't stand it! I'll try to take pictures when I go there after the gym today, so I can show all you fine blogger people our new abode. We're supposed to move in this weekend, so we're going to take this week to get it fixed up...as much as money allows, of course.
I just can't wait to have our own place, where the dogs won't bug anyone and Jasper won't hiss at dad and I can cook/bake in my own kitchen. It's a gas stove, however, which I've never used before. It could be interesting. I already have a plan of what I want to make...strawberry muffins with strawberry butter. It sounds absolutely DE-licious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
gas stoves are the BEST! thats awesome you got one. they just cook so much better.
congrats!!! and have fun!:)
Post a Comment