Ever since I've gone back to work two and a half weeks ago, I've wanted to stay home. I've been a little stressed, what with trying to work out with my parents (who have been the greatest, as always!) when they're going to have him, getting up and getting not only myself ready to go in the mornings but Jake as well, getting back into the swing of things at work, and having to deal with an "apprentice." I just feel like I've been almost going a mile a minute! There's some tension at work that has been building since before I went on leave, and I came back to it being at an all-time high. So many things are running through my mind at any given minute.
And then I come home to this...
...and all is right in the world again!
1 comment:
i know the exact feeling.
Post a Comment